Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) has announced AP Intermediate Result 2019.The results were announced by BIEAP Secretary B. Udaya Lakshmi in the presence of Ganta Srinivasan Rao, Education Minister.
The pass percentage for class 12 students is 72%. More than 10 lakh students in total had appeared for the Inter board exams in Andhra Pradesh this year out of which 6.3 Lakh have passed.
Here are the details in brief
• 72% students passed in AP Inter second year.
• 75% girls and 68% boys have passed in AP Inter 2nd year.
• 69% students passed in AP Inter Vocational exam.
• 60% students passed in AP Inter 1st year.
• Krishna district topped in both Inter 1st year and Inter 2nd year.
• 9,340 students got 10 CGPA. More than 99,000 students got 9 CGPA. 73,000 students got 8 CGPA.